Fall 2016 Newsletter
Putnam Gordon, P.C. is a boutique law firm of top-tier corporate counsel for startups and middle market companies. We provide legal services at the intersection of exciting and competitive markets.
(This newsletter contains general information–not legal advice.)
Recent accomplishments have included:
- A $2 million Series A financing for a client in the virtual reality space.
- Several acquisitions by clients in the software space.
- Continuing to grow our cybersecurity practice with Bay Area and international clients.
Summer and 2016 quickly are coming to an end. Don’t get caught without considering these items before the end of the year:
Maintaining Corporate Formalities
- Annual Shareholder Meetings
- Board Meetings
- LLC Member Meetings
- EOY Tax Planning with the help of your tax advisor
We love working with clients on their corporate strategy and long-term business planning. Work with us to get your company properly positioned in the new year for joint ventures, financings, and mergers & acquisitions.
Recent and upcoming speaking engagements:
- In May and July, Jason gave presentations to entrepreneurs and consultants on mergers and acquisitions and entity formation.
- Join Jason on September 13, 2016 at 6:30pm in Sunnyvale for a presentation on Founder Equity: http://www.meetup.com/Silicon-Valley-Startup-Idea-to-IPO/events/232659122/
Outside of the office:
- Jason was able to sneak away to Sea Ranch for a week.
- Sandy has continued to hone her guitar skills.
- Allan went to visit friends and family in Chicago and Colorado.
We continue to update and add content to our new site. If you haven’t visited already, click on the links below to visit areas of interest on our new site!
The Putnam Gordon P.C. blog is updated on a regular basis with articles, videos, announcements about the practice, and other interesting content in our field. Be sure to check back often!