As a San Francisco corporate boutique law firm, we are the attorneys in the San Francisco Bay Area for International Transactions. Our clients include companies based in the Bay Area and multinational companies doing business in California. Whether your company needs assistance with forming an entity to do business in California or your company is looking to exit through dissolution or a merger or acquisition, we can provide the expertise that your company needs to be competitive in a global market place.
Attorneys in San Francisco for International Transactions
Here are a few examples of the areas in which our attorneys can provide advice if your company needs a law firm for international transactions:
- Corporate Law—A company based outside of the United States that wants to do business in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, and California frequently needs to establish and run subsidiaries. Our San Francisco-based law firm can provide the corporate expertise to properly set up and run California-based subsidiaries of multinational corporations.
- Mergers and Acquisitions—If your company is involved in a merger or acquisition with a connection to California, you will almost certainly need legal counsel. Our law firm can provide the expertise you need for these types of international transactions.
- Intellectual Property—IP is one of the most valuable assets that a business has. If your company is doing business in California, you almost certainly need legal counsel to ensure that your IP is being secured and its value is being maximized. We can provide assistance with this.
- Inter-Company Agreements—Establishing more than one entity to do business in different jurisdictions usually means you will need to have inter-company agreements. We can provide assistance with the legal aspects of these agreements.
- Financings and Securities—Capital is the lifeblood of companies. Whether you are securing a round of financing, making an investment in to a California-based company, or issuing equity to employees, we can provide San Francisco-based attorneys for your international transaction.
In summary, if you are in the San Francisco Bay Area, elsewhere in California or the United states, or based internationally, reach out to us for a consultation. Working with an experienced, San Francisco Bay Area-based law firm on your international corporate transactions will make the process go as smoothly as possible..
Contact us today to see if we might be a fit by calling 415.986.7200 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.